Pumping wastewater and sewage from building systems, rooms and from surfaces below the backflow level (EN 752/EN 12050).
|Type key Example:
|Moulded PE sump pump station
900 = 900mm
1,100 = 1,100mm
|E = Single pump
D = Double pump
|Selected pump type
Wilo Fully self-contained wet sump pumping station with stainless steel pipework. Lightweight Polyethylene construction for easy installation. Two sump size for five types with anti-buoyancy provision as standard.
Collecting and displacing waste water and coarse sewage in conjunction with mechanical building services (single dwellings, residential buildings, underground car parks) originating from spaces amnd areas below backflow level (to DIN 1986/EN 12050). The outside of buildings without necessitating any concrete work. A time saving, easy installation and cost-friendly solution for any planner or proprietor. Variable installation depths are achieved by shortening the sump collar for lower depths or by adding a sump collar extension for greater depths.
suitable as a fully self-contained wet sump station in conjunction with pressurised displacement and as collecting pumping station in conjunction with non-pressurised drainage.
The Wilo-Drainlift WS is a complete packaged pumping station manufactured from synthetic materials utilising the very latest production technology.
The Wilo-DrainLift WS900 Economy utilises integrated float switch control and thus eliminates the need for a separate control panel. Ideal for those applications where an economy price is required.
The Wilo-DrainLift WS900 is a 900mm Dia.packaged lifting station complete with control panel and high level alarm.
The Wilo-DrainLift WS1100 is a 1100mm Dia. packaged lifting station complete with control panel and high level alarm.
- Inside rotating blade
- Conically designed macerator
- Absolutely reliable operation
1phase (240v) or 3phase (415V) with explosion proof motors.
Please call for further information
- Maximum working load 5 kN/m2 (in accordance with DIN EN 124. Group 1)
- Maximum pressure in the pressure line 6 Bar
- Wet sump pumping station for recycling-capable PE
- Extreme safety from floating due to 2/4 side-fitted finms as standard (WS 900 = 2, WS1100 = 4) side fins fitted as standard (no concrete rings required)
- 2/4 inlets selectable optionally selectable on site
- Maximum strength due to the semi-circular construction of the sump bottommmmmm which gives high rigidity and optimum swirling action to prevent deposit formation
- Wilo above-water coupling arrangemment
- Two sockets DN100 for vet connection and and power cable
- Easy access to the rod suspended float controller
- Scouring connection as standard
The standard equipment for dual pump station double the quantited of above the water couplings and fittings
- Stainless steel discharge pipe from pump discharge port to approx. 10cm outside the shaft
- Above water coupling system including sealing gaskets
- Non-return valve, isolating valve completely installed
- 11/2" scouring connection
- Stainless steel chain including fixing hook
- Holding pipe for level monitoring (level sensor Type N Float switch)
- Installation and operating manual