We have an opportunity for an experienced Sewage Pump Engineer to join our team covering the geographical area of London/ Home Counties.
To undertake the Servicing/Installations/Commissioning/Maintenance of industrial/domestic drainage pumping equipment.
- £28,500 - £35,000 PA (Dependant on skill level)
- Company van, phone, Holiday and pension
- Supporting the installation, service and refurbishment of submersible and pumping equipment, sewage treatment plants and all associated components, including control systems, valves and pipework.
- Survey of control equipment, both electrical and physical.
- Isolate, dismantle and inspect pumping equipment, including moving parts and lubricants.
- Examine and report any defects with regards to the valves and pipework.
- Report any abnormalities.
- Supply details, measurements, and full descriptions of any components that require replacement. Install and commission equipment and all associated apparatus.
- Work as part of a team where health and safety demands.
- Carry out both planned and reactive service visits as scheduled in a timely manner.
- Working in an outdoor environment in different weather conditions on a daily basis/
- Driving a company vehicle to and from scheduled and reactive calls.
- Normal hours of work are 40hrs per week however a totally flexible working attitude is necessary to meet the client and business needs. In addition on-call duties will be necessary on a rota basis, including evenings and weekends.
- Several years’ experience working in the Pump Industry.
- Relevant experience in their current role, or a recent position.
- Experience working as a Field Service/Repair, or Installation Engineer within the last 5 Years.
- Essential - Good knowledge of pumps/pumping systems, associated equipment, 3 phase industrial electrics, fault finding and testing of electrical components / panels
- Industry relevant training listed on their CV (Such as 17th Edition, CSCS, and confined spaces, asbestos).
- Industry Manufacturer Product Training Certificates listed on their CV.
- Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident communicator)
- Full driving licence essential
- Able to use a tablet and various customer management logging-in systems
New Building Developments
Call Our Sales Team Now: 020 8991 6650